Here are some of the useful links which can help doctors on their journey to the UK. You do not have to check all or any of the mentioned links. This list was only made to compile all links at one location.
- IELTS Study Group.
- PLAB 2 and GMC Registration
- PLAB Visa Helpline.
- Post PLAB IMG Adviser.
- IMGs in the UK.
- IMGs Aiming for Surgical Training in the UK.
- GP Training Assessment Study Group (& All UK Speciality Assessment).
- PACES for IMGs Working in the UK.
- Omar’s Guidelines – Dr. Omar Alam’s blog.
- Road to the UK – A website by Dr. Ibrahim Ivan and Dr. Ibreez Ajaz.
- The CSA for the FY1 – Dr. Adnan Asghar’s blog.
- WAM Archives – Dr. William Mante’s blog.
- PLAB Exams and Journey to General Medical Council, UK – Dr. Abubakkar Raheel’s blog.
- Zahra’s Blog – Dr. Zahra Parvaiz’s blog.
- PLAB Journey – Dr. Mona Qasim’s blog.
- PLAB Express – Dr. Shilpa Cheriyan’s blog.
- My UK Experience – Mohammad Zeeshan Nasser’s blog.
- Life as a Doctor in UK – Dr. Midhun Paul’s blog.
- Postgraduate Medical Training in the UK – Dr. Sunitha Reddy’s blogpost.
- Getting into NHS
- Flourishing as an NHS Doctor – Dr. Syed Mujtaba Hassan’s blog.
- MTI via CPSP – Dr. Bilal Shoaib’s blog.
- Targetting MRCOG part 2 and part 3 – by Dr. Ishita Mishra.
- Facebook videos by Dr. Ehtasham Junaid
- Guidance about PLAB & Job situation in the UK by Dr. Faisal Sami.
- YouTube videos by Dr. Aman Arora.
Websites for Checking Hospital Ratings in the UK